whatsapp KCS-content JAPAN’S sovereign credit rating received a downgrade threat from US agency Standard & Poor’s yesterday on concern that the cost of the devastating earthquake and tsunami in March will damage its public finances.S&P lowered the outlook on Japan’s long-term rating to negative from stable, meaning a downgrade of its sovereign rating is possible if conditions do not improve.S&P kept Japan’s long and short term ratings at AA- and A-1+ respectively but warned that the bill from the nuclear crisis and two disasters could reach 50 trillion yen (£371bn).Without tax increases S&P said Japan’s government would bear virtually all the costs, pushing its 2011 budget deficit up by two per cent and raising the net debt to 145 per cent of GDP in 2013. Read This Next’A Quiet Place Part II’ Sets Pandemic Record in Debut WeekendFamily ProofHiking Gadgets: Amazon Deals Perfect For Your Next AdventureFamily ProofAmazon roars for MGM’s lion, paying $8.45 billion for studio behind JamesFamily ProofBack on the Rails for Summer New York to New Orleans, Savannah and MiamiFamily ProofIndian Spiced Vegetable Nuggets: Recipes Worth CookingFamily ProofYoga for Beginners: 3 Different Types of Yoga You Should TryFamily ProofChicken Bao: Delicious Recipes Worth CookingFamily ProofCheese Crostini: Delicious Recipes Worth CookingFamily ProofHomemade Tomato Soup: Delicious Recipes Worth CookingFamily Proof Tags: NULL S&P shifts Japan’s credit rating outlook to negative Share Show Comments ▼ Wednesday 27 April 2011 8:20 pm whatsapp Ad Unmute by Taboolaby TaboolaSponsored LinksSponsored LinksPromoted LinksPromoted LinksYou May LikeHero WarsAdvertisement This game will keep you up all night!Hero WarsUndoTotal PastThe Ingenious Reason There Are No Mosquitoes At Disney WorldTotal PastUndoGundry MD Total Restore SupplementWhat Rice Does to the Human BodyGundry MD Total Restore SupplementUndoSenior Living | Search AdsNew Senior Apartments Coming to Scottsdale (Take A Look at The Prices)Senior Living | Search AdsUndoLuxury SUVs | Search AdsThese Cars Are So Loaded It’s Hard to Believe They’re So CheapLuxury SUVs | Search AdsUndoFilm OracleHer Love Triangle Inspired 3 Of The Most Popular Songs Ever WrittenFilm OracleUndomoneywise.comKirkland Products That Are Actually Big Brands In Disguisemoneywise.comUndoLiver HealthAdvertisement 1 Bite of This Melts Belly And Arm Fat (Take Before Bed)Liver HealthUndoiCanAnswerThat.comThe New Volkswagen Atlas Is The Car Of Your Dreams.iCanAnswerThat.comUndo
The Big Ten Conference’s Council of Presidents and Chancellors has voted to begin the 2020 college football season on 23 October. However, the remaining three “Power Five” conferences, plus four other Football Bowl Subdivision conferences opted to play slightly shortened seasons instead, with most beginning the season last Saturday (12 September). Read the full story on iGB North America. The conference, mainly covering the Midwest region, last month opted to suspend all fall sports, with the West Coast-based Pac-12 Conference soon following suit. 16th September 2020 | By Aaron Noy The Big Ten said that improvements in testing and information now mean it will be possible for it to also play this Fall. Regions: US The Big Ten Conference’s Council of Presidents and Chancellors has voted to begin the 2020 college football season on 23 October. Subscribe to the iGaming newsletter Players will undergo daily testing and team test positivity rate and population positivity rate thresholds will be used to determine plans going forward, with a chief information officer for each university to be appointed to oversee this. Big Ten college football to resume from 23 October AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to FacebookFacebookShare to TwitterTwitter Topics: Sports betting “The Big Ten Council of Presidents and Chancellors adopted significant medical protocols including daily antigen testing, enhanced cardiac screening and an enhanced data-driven approach when making decisions about practice/competition,” the conference said. Sports betting Email Address
Newrest ASL Nigeria Plc (AIRSER.ng) listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange under the Transport sector has released it’s 2015 interim results for the first quarter.For more information about Newrest ASL Nigeria Plc (AIRSER.ng) reports, abridged reports, interim earnings results and earnings presentations, visit the Newrest ASL Nigeria Plc (AIRSER.ng) company page on AfricanFinancials.Document: Newrest ASL Nigeria Plc (AIRSER.ng) 2015 interim results for the first quarter.Company ProfileNewrest ASL Plc is a multi-sector catering company in Nigeria specialising in out-of-home food services for the hospitality, aviation, mining and corporate sectors. It is the only multi-sector catering company in Nigeria. The company’s service footprint extends to 49 countries around the world. The catering operation is extensive with over 30 000 employees turning out more than a million meals a day. Newrest ASL Plc’s client base includes: airline companies, providing menu design, skills training, logistics management, picking and packing bars and dry stores and catering for airport lounges and VIP flights; railway companies, offering catering, cleaning and logistic services to railway operators through Newrest Wagons-Lit; oil, gas and mining companies, offering catering services for remote sites; and commercial and corporate entities, handling daily meal plans and catering for functions, inhouse restaurants and cafeterias. Newrest ASL supplies and markets its own inhouse brands which includes Le RDV, Daily Break, Caffé Lindo, Sky Shop and The Lunch. Newrest ASL Plc is majority-owned by its management where over 300 managers have a combined stake in the business of 88.7%. The company’s head office is in Lagos, Nigeria. Newrest ASL Plc is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange
Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Limited (ECO.zw) listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange under the Technology sector has released it’s 2019 interim results for the half year.For more information about Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Limited (ECO.zw) reports, abridged reports, interim earnings results and earnings presentations, visit the Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Limited (ECO.zw) company page on AfricanFinancials.Document: Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Limited (ECO.zw) 2019 interim results for the half year.Company ProfileEconet Wireless Zimbabwe is a diversified telecommunications group; it is the largest enterprise of its kind in Zimbabwe and the largest company on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange in terms of market capitalisation. Econet Wireless Zimbabwe provides products and solutions for mobile and fixed wireless telephony, public payphones, internet access and payment solutions. In 2009, Econet Wireless Zimbabwe became the first operator in Zimbabwe to launch data services with 3G capability. This was followed by an extensive project to expand its geographic coverage; building a fibre-optic network, providing financial transaction switching and point-of-sale and value-added retail support services. The company is a subsidiary of a privately-owned group controlled by its founder, Strive Masiyiwa. The group’s subsidiaries include Econet Global, Econet Wireless Africa, Econet Wireless International, Econet Enterprises, Liquid Telecom Group and Econet Media.
Howard Lake | 29 December 2005 | News 69 total views, 1 views today About Howard Lake Howard Lake is a digital fundraising entrepreneur. Publisher of UK Fundraising, the world’s first web resource for professional fundraisers, since 1994. Trainer and consultant in digital fundraising. Founder of Fundraising Camp and co-founder of GoodJobs.org.uk. Researching massive growth in giving. Tagged with: direct debit Finance regular giving Technology A computer error in Greenpeace’s direct debit donations system has caused about 10,000 UK donors to be debited a hundred times their usual monthly amount, according to the BBC.The error added two noughts to the sums to be deducted automatically from the bank accounts of about 10,000 UK supporters. Direct debit donors typically give Greenpeace between £3 and £10 a month.Greenpeace has responded quickly and confirmed that it will reimburse all donors affected by 3 January 2006. It will also refund any penalty charges or overdraft fees incurred by supporters as a result of the mistake. Actions to make reimbursements were already underway today. 70 total views, 2 views today AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to WhatsAppWhatsAppShare to MessengerMessengerShare to MoreAddThis Greenpeace direct debit error hits UK donors AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to WhatsAppWhatsAppShare to MessengerMessengerShare to MoreAddThis Advertisement
Analysis in Fundraising group seek Pub Quiz teams Teams taking part alerady include “The IT-Men”, CancerBackup, WaterAid and a suppliers team.The social event takes place on 18 January from 18.00 with the pub quiz starting at 20.00. The venue is the Phoenix Arts Club on Charing Cross Road, halfway between Tottenham Court Road and Leicester Square tube stations.All profits from the evening will be donated to local charity The Connection at St Martin’s which each year helps over 6,500 people find routes away from homelessness towards a secure and independent lifestyle. To book a place at the event email Stuart McCoy. AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to WhatsAppWhatsAppShare to MessengerMessengerShare to MoreAddThis Tagged with: Digital The Analysis in Fundraising special interest group of the Institute of Fundraising is holding a new year’s social event in London on 18 January and are inviting teams to join them in a pub quiz. Join them to test your knowledge on fundraising, analytics “and lots of general knowledge and trivia”.The group describe the event as “one of the best networking events for geeks, fundraisers, tekkies and agencies”. The pub quiz costs £10 to enter, and prizes include £100 donated by Occam Direct. The quiz master will be Nick Mason – not the Nick Mason of Pink Floyd but he of the almost-as-famous Occam Direct Marketing. Advertisement About Howard Lake Howard Lake is a digital fundraising entrepreneur. Publisher of UK Fundraising, the world’s first web resource for professional fundraisers, since 1994. Trainer and consultant in digital fundraising. Founder of Fundraising Camp and co-founder of GoodJobs.org.uk. Researching massive growth in giving. Howard Lake | 15 January 2007 | News 16 total views, 1 views today AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to WhatsAppWhatsAppShare to MessengerMessengerShare to MoreAddThis
Organisation August 21, 2006 – Updated on January 20, 2016 Hounding of weekly newspaper condemned June 2, 2021 Find out more News Receive email alerts News Help by sharing this information to go further May 28, 2021 Find out more BelarusEurope – Central Asia News Russian media boss drops the pretence and defends Belarus crackdown Follow the news on Belarus May 27, 2021 Find out more News RSF at the Belarusian border: “The terrorist is the one who jails journalists and intimidates the public” BelarusEurope – Central Asia “We welcome opening of criminal investigation in Lithuania in response to our complaint against Lukashenko” RSF says RSF_en Reporters Without Borders today deplored as “unacceptable” a recent surprise search by police of the offices of the independent weekly paper Permsky Obozrevatel, in the Perm region.It said it was “very concerned” about the future of the paper, which cannot at the moment be either printed or distributed. “Once again, an independent paper in Russia is being harassed for speaking out,” the worldwide press freedom organisation said.Armed and masked federal FSB security police burst into the paper’s offices on 2 August to make a search after a court accused the paper of disclosing state secrets (forbidden by article 283 of the criminal code). They seized nearly all the office computers, CDs, other equipment and journalists’ notebooks. Editor Tatiana Sokolova said printers and distributors now refused to handle the paper. The paper has its own press near Kirov, but regional official Nikolai Shaklein went to the premises on 17 August and threatened to seize all copies if it continued to print them.The paper has also been accused (under article 137 of the criminal code) of “illegally interfering in the private lives of 600 Perm citizens” by, according to the paper’s founder, Igor Grinberg, possessing personal details about the city’s officials and major business people. Grinberg said the “repressive” regime of regional governor Oleg Chirkunov began hounding the paper this spring after the city’s mayoral elections, in which the paper backed none of the candidates and criticised the organisation of the vote.Permsky Obozrevatel, founded in 2000, was bought in 2002 by Grinberg, head of the security firm Alpha, and prints 10,000 copies.
Organisation April 6, 2021 RSF decries arbitrary blocking of two CAR news websites News May 13, 2020 Find out more RSF_en As the Central African Republic continues to grapple with a surge in violence that began lastDecember, Reporters Without Borders (RSF) calls on the authorities to restore access to twonews websites that they have been blocking since mid-February, a few weeks after PresidentFaustin-Archange Touadéra’s disputed reelection. News CAR policeman who shot reporter must be punished, RSF says to go further Follow the news on Central African Republic Help by sharing this information Central African RepublicAfrica Condemning abusesOnline freedomsMedia independence Armed conflictsConflicts of interestInternetFreedom of expression News June 17, 2019 Find out more Six years on, same unanswered questions about French journalist’s death in CAR Two French reporters attacked by police, then arrested in CAR News December 13, 2019 Find out more The Corbeau News and Le Tsunami were given no warning when the ministry of posts and telecommunications instructed Internet operators on 16 February to cut access to their websites “until further notice” on the grounds that they had spread “hate speech” and fake news amid a “security crisis.” The ministry mentioned no specific article or post.The website’s editors were not consulted or informed about the decision and RSF was unable to reach the minister. The president of the High Council for Communication (HCC) – which is supposed to be responsible for regulating the media, including online media, and is the only government agency empowered to take this kind of decision – told RSF that he “learned about it on the street like everyone else in the CAR.” At no point was the HCC consulted.Corbeau News publisher Alain Nzilo told RSF he thought the blocking was designed to prevent his site from revealing sensitive information, especially about the presence in the CAR of Russian mercenaries working for Wagner, a privately-owned security company with Kremlin links. The CAR authorities insist that there is no Wagner presence in the country.Nzilo said that Russian paramilitaries have repeatedly contacted him with the aim of getting him to change his editorial policies. Le Tsunami publisher Edouard Yamalet told RSF that it was Russian officials in the CAR who were responsible for getting his website blocked after it published several articles referring to “war crimes” by Wagner’s mercenaries.“This decision was completely arbitrary,” said Arnaud Froger, the head of RSF’s Africa desk. “It was not based on anything specific and the way it was taken violated all elementary principles and procedures in place, including those concerning the media regulator. Blocking these sites just further undermines media coverage, which is already very difficult because of the very unstable security situation in this country at war and because the media are often the hostages of interests and forces on the grounds. We call on the authorities to restore access to these two sites at once and to allow media and journalists to operate freely.”In an interview for Radio Bangui FM last month, Russian ambassador Vladimir Titorenko denied the presence of Russian mercenaries in the CAR and accused media funded by the armed opposition of spreading false information on the subject. But on 31 March, a group of UN- appointed independent experts voiced concern about “reports of grave human rights abuses” by Russian paramilitaries in the CAR.These press freedom violations come against a political backdrop marked by controversial parliamentary and presidential elections and a surge in attacks on the CAR authorities by a rebel coalition – an environment that makes it very difficult for the media to function. In January, the authorities urged journalists to “participate in the war effort” through their reporting. At the same time, it is very hard for them to travel outside the capital, Bangui, and sometimes the authorities prevent them from leaving Bangui altogether. Reporters are often forced to rely on NGOs to try to investigate the situation in areas controlled by armed groups.The CAR is currently ranked 132nd out of 180 countries in RSF’s World Press Freedom Index. Central African RepublicAfrica Condemning abusesOnline freedomsMedia independence Armed conflictsConflicts of interestInternetFreedom of expression Receive email alerts
WhatsApp Twitter Concert benefit By Odessa American – April 24, 2021 Pinterest Local News Facebook Pinterest WhatsApp Facebook Aphasia Center of West Texas has scheduled a tribute to the legendary Queen and Freddie Mercury (live and virtual options) May 7 at the Horseshoe Amphitheater, 2514 Arena Trail, Midland.Sponsorships available. Call 432-699-1261 or visit www.aphasiawtx.org/concert. Twitter TAGSAphasia Center of West TexasFreddie MercuryHorseshoe AmphitheaterQueen Previous articleCornhole tournament and fundraiserNext articleRecital Odessa American
Twitter Right2Water Donegal hits out at Fianna Fail compromise 75 positive cases of Covid confirmed in North Gardai continue to investigate Kilmacrennan fire WhatsApp Further drop in people receiving PUP in Donegal Pinterest RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Previous articlePringle says further delay in the National Broadband Plan is unacceptableNext articleFormer Donegal TD Padraig Mac Lochlainn tops the poll and is elected to Seanad admin 365 additional cases of Covid-19 in Republic By admin – April 27, 2016 Google+ Facebook Man arrested on suspicion of drugs and criminal property offences in Derry Facebook Homepage BannerNews TDs will get to outline their position on water charges in the Dáil this afternoon.Four hours of statements on the issue have been agreed as Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil continue negotiations to facilitate a minority Government.Sinn Féin and some other opposition TDs opposed the statements, saying there should be a motion and an actual vote to scrap charges.But Fianna Fáil leader Micheál Martin says that wouldn’t achieve the suspension of the charges.In Donegal, right2water spokesperson Philip Mc Fadden says this is a fudge, and rejects Fianna Fail’s assertion that it will be in opposition during this Dail term.He says 70% of the Dail is against water charges, and a vote today could solve the issue for once and for all.As far as he’s concerned, Fianna Fail is turning its back on its electoral promises…..Audio Playerhttp://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/philmcf1pm.mp300:0000:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume. Google+ Main Evening News, Sport and Obituaries Tuesday May 25th Twitter Pinterest WhatsApp